Our cookies don't store sensitive or personally identifiable information such as your name and address or credit card details.
What Are Cookies?A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a platform and stored in a user's web browser while a user is browsing a platform. When the user browses the same platform in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the platform to notify the platform of the user'sprevious activity or preferences. This data is usually not personally identifiable.
What Sort of Cookies Do We Use?
- Essential Cookies
Some cookies are essential for the operation of this platform; for example, they may allow us to identify registered, logged in users so that they can access the content and services for which we require registration. If you opt to disable such cookies, you will not be able to access such content.
- Security Cookies
We use some cookies to enhance security on the site by preventing other users or platforms from impersonating you on our platform. The platform may not function properly without these cookies.
- Functional Cookies
These cookies are associated with remembering preferences and actions on previous visits, to ensure that when you revisit the site it behaves as you would expect.
- Analytics Cookies
We use other cookies to analyse how visitors use our platform. The information gathered through the use of such cookies is anonymous, and provides us with statistical, aggregate data on how visitors use the platform. We use this information to improve platform, both to provide better and more useful content, and to improve the performance of the platform.
- Advertising Cookies
- To manage traffic to our platform.
- To identify authenticated users on our platform so as to provide them with appropriate content.
- To protect the platform against certain types of attack.
- To support interactive features on our platform, such as chat, quizzes and reminders.
- To remember user preferences from previous visits to our platform.
- To collect aggregated, anonymous statistical data on the use of our platform; we mainly use Google Analytics cookies for this purpose.
- in Microsoft Edge you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking 'Settings','Advanced Settings' and then 'Cookies';
- in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking 'Options','Privacy & Security', 'History', and selecting 'Use custom settings for history'which will show you options for blocking cookies;
- in Chrome, you can block all cookies by accessing the 'Customise and control'menu, and clicking'Settings', 'Advanced'and 'Content settings' under'Privacy & security', and then clearing'Allow sites to save and read cookie data' under the'Cookies' heading.
You can also delete cookies already stored by your web browser. For example:
- in Microsoft Edge, you can delete cookies by clicking 'Settings', 'Clear browsing data'and then selecting 'Cookies and saved website data', and then clicking 'Clear'
- in Firefox, you can delete cookies by clicking 'Options', 'Privacy & Security' and then 'Remove Individual Cookies', and then clicking the link to 'clear your recent history' or to 'remove individual cookies'selectively;
- in Chrome, you can delete all cookies by accessing the 'Customise and control' menu, and clicking 'Settings', 'Advanced' and'Clear browsing data' under 'Privacy & security', and then selecting 'Cookies and other site data' before clicking 'Clear Data'.
Please be aware that if you block essential or security cookies, you will not be able to use the full range of services offered on this site.