YallaFixMyCar is a garage directory and comparison website owned by The YallaFixMyCar Organisation Ltd developed for providing pricing, availability and Services offered by the listed garages. Any Booking or contract made is between you and the Garage supplying the Services.
To use the Website you must agree to receive communications via, email. text and phone from YallaFixMyCar and Garages to allow Bookings to be completed.
When you make a Booking over the Website, the chosen Garage will be sent your booking and contact details and you will be sent their details via the email address you have provided. Please make sure we are on your safe senders list and not filtered to junk mail. The Garage will contact you and confirm all booking requirements. The booking is NOT confirmed until the Garage and you have agreed this between yourselves. Should the Garage not be able to undertake the Booking we will endeavour to find you an alternative Garage.
The contract for any Services offered over the Website or with the Garage during repairs is solely between you and the Garage. You will pay the Garage directly for all works undertaken in the normal way under their terms and conditions of business. YallaFixMyCar charge the garage a variable marketing fee or booking fee for Services booked over the a YallaFixMyCar booking platform.
If you need to cancel or revise the date of your Booking, please contact the Garage directly. It is really important as the Garage will be expecting syou and have allocated a person to work on your Car.
YallaFixMyCar is not responsible or liable for:
- Any transactions, disputes or Bookings made between Garages and you however they may have occurred including but not limited to any introduction over the Website.
- The nature or suitability of any agreed or offered Service by the Garage or over the Website, nor the suitability of a Garage in providing Services offered.
You acknowledge and accept that you release YallaFixMyCar from any liability, claim or damages of any kind that may arise from you using either the Website or Garage Services.
Below is a more detail description of this Overview.
Definitions and InterpretationBooking means the process by which a User uses the Website to search, obtain a price, compare and select a Garage and time for delivery of Services to be confirmed by the Garage over email, phone, text or fax.
Car means a road vehicle taxed as a private light goods vehicle and not used commercially that has four wheels and is designed to carry passengers.
Garage means an automotive repairer.
Services means (but not is limited to) any automotive service delivery, maintenance, parts, accessories or repair.
Servicing Schedules means a set of agreed servicing items that will be conducted by a Garage.
YallaFixMyCar refers to the Website owned by The YallaFixMyCar Organisation Ltd .who can also be defined asWe. Any reference to YallaFixMyCar in these Terms and Conditions also refers to The YallaFixMyCar Organisation Ltd.
Website means any website, technology platform, run manged or owned by The YallaFixMyCar Organisation Ltd including but not limited to yallafixmycar.com.
User is a person, who can also be defined asYou, who has visited or used the Website who seeks or makes a Booking for Services from a Garage. A Garage may not be a User.
- All information provided by a User when making a Booking is provided in order for the Website to provide a price and for the Garage to deliver Services for the User's Car in an area.
A user warrants that all information provided by them via the Website is true and accurate and that no information given or omissions made by the User are intended or likely to mislead or deceive any person or organisation. YallaFixMyCar reserves the right at its discretion to request verification of, or verify on your behalf, any information provided by you.
Conditions of Use
YallaFixMyCar may terminate a User's use of the Website and or cancel any Bookings without notice or reason but particularly (but not limited to) the following:-:
- The information provided by a User is incomplete, invalid, untruthful or incorrect;
- A user uses the Website to send Spam;
- A user provides false information about their identity;
- A user takes any actions that may undermine the integrity of any feedback or comments system; and
- A user does not agree to receive communications from YallaFixMyCar and or the Garage in relation to any Booking.
Provision of Website
- YallaFixMyCar provides the Website to give the User the opportunity to find Garages and make a Booking.
- YallaFixMyCar is not directly involved (whether as agent or principal) in any transactions between a User and a Garage.
- YallaFixMyCar does not guarantee that the User will be able to make a Booking.
- A Booking on the Website is not a contract for the Garage to provide any Services.
- Prices displayed on the Website may not be accurate. The User must agree prices with the Garage on confirming the Booking between them.
- YallaFixMyCar cannot and will not make enquiries as to the nature, suitability,or quality of any Services provided by any Garage nor the accuracy of any description of Service, price, feedback, technical ability or the ability of a Garage to complete any transaction.
- Details provided on the Website cannot be relied upon.
- If You submit a review to us using our Review System, then You agree that We may publish Your review, together with Your name, on this and other websites and on any successor website that We may operate from time to time, on such page and in such position as We may determine in our sole discretion.
- Reviews are designed for our customers to let others know about their experience and share that with the Website community. They help our customers learn more about the service of a Garage and whether it is right for them.
- You further agree that We may edit the review and publish edited or partial versions of the review. However, We will never edit a review in such a way as to create a misleading impression of Your views. We reserve the right to edit or take down words and/or statements that could unjustly cause reputation damage.
- YallaFixMyCar does not validate any User reviews or ratings of the Garage. Any opinions expressed are those only of the User submitting the review or review ratings provided by third parties.
- If any of the conditions below, or any other issues determined by YallaFixMyCar in its sole discretion, are not met then We may remove reviews, limit the ability for Users to create new reviews and/or remove content or Garages from the service.
- Reviews can only be left by users over the age of 18.
- Customer reviews should give genuine feedback from customers who have used the garage and must be from recent bookings, usually occurring in the last 3 months.
- We have a zero-tolerance approach for any review designed to manipulate or mislead our customers.
- We will publish both positive and negative reviews once the transactions and any additional work is fully complete, but we always give the garage a chance to put serious complaints right and allow 10 working days for them to contact You or Us before the review is posted. This is designed to help them fix any problems you might have. Please enter dialogue with them to reach a resolution. As part of the process the Garage and/or We will be given the opportunity to submit a reply.
- We do not get involved in disputes.
- Content submitted in the review should be written in English, factually accurate, and contain no personal details that might invade someone's privacy. Content must also not contain spam, nonsense, symbols or images. You should only post your own content and content you have permission to use. It is not allowed to post content that in any way infringes onanyone'sintellectual property for example Trademarks.
- We do not tolerate discrimination of any sort, the promotion or description of political/religious/social views or issues and implied or explicit threats.
- We reserve the right to remove reviews if we are made aware of any unwarranted verbal, physical, or potentially illegal activity.
- We do not allow content that's main purpose is to promote a company, website, special offer or other service.
- We don't allow Garages or any person with a direct or indirect financial interest in the Garage to create, edit, or post content about their own products, services or garages within reviews.
- We don't allow reviews in exchange for monetary reward, credit or in exchange for any services or gifts.
- We don't allow reviews by Garages on another Garage'sservice, either positive or negative.
- It is the User's responsibility to arrange any transportation, pick up or delivery (possibly including any costs) to and from the Garage unless otherwise agreed between the Garage and the User as part of their contract.
Warranties and indemnity
The User is responsible for any information they provide through the Website. In particular, the User warrants that such information:
- is true, accurate and complete
- is not fraudulent or misleading
- does not infringe any third party's intellectual property or privacy
- does not violate any law, statute or regulation
- is not obscene or offensive and does not contain pornography
- does not contain any viruses, worms, or other computer programming instructions that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- The User acknowledges that they have not relied upon or been induced by any representation by YallaFixMyCar and YallaFixMyCar makes no warranty or representation as to:
- the results that may be obtained through the use of the Website
- the accuracy, reliability or otherwise of any information obtained through the Website
- the Website being uninterrupted, timely or error free
- the goods and/or services purchased or obtained through the Website.
- The User indemnifies and keeps indemnified YallaFixMyCar and its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates against all claims (including third party claims), demands, damages, costs (including legal costs), penalties or suits arising out of or consequential upon:
- the use of the Website
- any dispute between the User and a Garage
- any negligence by a Garage in the provision of Services
- any loss or damage suffered by the User arising from or related to the provision of Services
- any loss or damage suffered by the User arising from or related to the use of the Website.
Limitation of Liability
Extent of Liability
- The User acknowledges that YallaFixMyCar has no liability to the User in relation to any Services. The User releases YallaFixMyCar from all and any claims arising out of or consequential upon:
- the use of the Website;
- any dispute between the User and a Garage;
- any negligence by a Garage in the provision of Services;
- any loss or damage suffered by the User arising from or related to the provision of Services;
- any loss or damage suffered by the User arising from or related to the use of the Website.
- TYallaFixMyCar or the Website shall not be liable for any claims for loss, damage or liability, including special indirect or consequential loss or damage such as loss of revenue, unavailability of systems or loss of data, in respect of:
- the use of the Website;
- the use of any component of or contributing to the Website;
- any dispute with a Garage of any nature, including but not limited to the provision of Services or payment by a User.
- The User acknowledges that the Internet can be unstable and, sometimes, insecure. At times the Website may not be available or Bookings may not be processed or may not be accepted. In these circumstances YallaFixMyCar accepts no responsibility.
- YallaFixMyCar gives no warranty in relation to the Website. Under no circumstances is YallaFixMyCar or any of its carriers or suppliers liable or responsible in any way to a User or any other person for any loss, damages, costs, expenses or other claims (including consequential damages and loss of profits or loss of revenues), howsoever caused, including as a result, direct or indirect of any defect, deficiency or discrepancy in the Website including its form, content and timeliness of delivery.
Information and Privacy
User information and ownership of information
- YallaFixMyCar will not pass any personal details to Garages until a Booking is made. These details will be those provided by the User as part of the Booking consisting of name, address, contact phone number(s) and email address, Car details. This is to enable the Garage to correctly identify you and the Booking and make contact to confirm. Should you wish for the Garage not to hold your details please ask the Garage to remove them from their files.
- Any vehicle registration number entered onto the Website can be shared with garages.
- By making a booking over the Website you agree to YallaFixMyCar providing you with reminders and offerings specific to you and you Car.
- Any communications (and its content) to a User by a Garage is the responsibility of the Garage and is not a recommendation or an endorsement by YallaFixMyCar or its directors or employees or any related party. The Garage is solely responsible for the accuracy and suitability of the communication and any offer. Users may contact the Garage for any additional information regarding any communications received from a Garage.
- A User must contact the Garage to deal with any complaints or enquiries in relation to communications sent by it to the User.
In the event of errors in processing or Website downtime or any other errors or delays caused to the Website or Bookings as a result of unforeseen technological difficulties associated with servers, data hosting centre, internet service provider or any other reason, YallaFixMyCar reserves the right to take such action as it considers necessary in relation to the Website.
Ⓒ Copyright 2024 YallaFixMyCar, all rights reserved by YallaFixMyCar LLC.